Time & Tailor Your Due Diligence to Reduce FCPA Risks
FCPA exposure can undermine the core value of a corporate transaction and lead to significant regulatory risk. In this AltaClaro Webcast Clip, Richards Kibbe & Orbe partner Audrey Ingram lists the key questions that should be answered in your FCPA due diligence and addresses when and how that evaluation should be conducted.
To view the full, on-demand version of the presentation, please visit Mitigating FCPA Risks in Corporate Transactions. The full webcast, which was streamed live on September 27, 2017, covers a wide range of practical topics including:
- The expectations of US regulators and recent FCPA enforcement actions involving corporate transactions
- Practical guidance on structuring and conducting M&A due diligence
- Strategies for managing FCPA risk in transaction documents
- FCPA considerations for minority investors and lenders
- Post-closing actions and ongoing monitoring obligations
You may also like...
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this material, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.