Mitigating FCPA Risks in Corporate Transactions
FCPA exposure can undermine the core value of a corporate transaction and lead to significant regulatory risk. In this AltaClaro Webcast, Richards Kibbe & Orbe partner Audrey Ingram addresses how lawyers can mitigate FCPA risks in acquisitions, equity investments and lending transactions. Moderated by Brian Reinthaler (Managing Editor of Ascension and AltaClaro’s Head of Coaching & Career Services), this interactive webcast covers the following topics:
- The expectations of US regulators and recent FCPA enforcement actions involving corporate transactions
- Practical guidance on structuring and conducting M&A due diligence
- Strategies for managing FCPA risk in transaction documents
- FCPA considerations for minority investors and lenders
- Post-closing actions and ongoing monitoring obligations
You may also like...
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this material, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.